Frequently asked questions
What is Green Apps?
Green Apps is making resident portal apps affordable and simple for property managers and owners. We develop mobile app for iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, and Progressive Web Apps (PWA) which allows any property managers and property owners to simultaneously communicate,automate, and manage properties with ease on all devices.
Who can use Green Apps?
What is an iPhone, Android, and progressive web application?
- An iPhone application is a small computer program designed specifically for smart phones and runs on the iPhone. It allows users to interact with the program and experience web applications on their phone. The iPhone can be a powerful marketing platform and Green Apps takes full advantage of it.
- An Android application is similar but designed to be downloaded onto Android phones.
- A Progressive Web Application (PWA) is also known as Installable Web Apps or Hybrid Web Apps, are regular web pages or websites, but can appear to the user like native mobile applications. The application type attempts to combine features offered by most modern browsers with the benefits of mobile experience.
What are the main features of Green Apps?
- Update apps instantly with our user panel
- Push notification to send direct message to your residents phone and informing them of everything
- Online payment to allow residents to make payments usng their phone
- Maintenance Request to allow residents send a request through phone with all details.
- Service reservation to automate reservation through resident portal app
- Provide office information such as contact number, email, direction, opening hours, and staff information
- Provide as much information as you want including, staff name and contact info, rules and regulations and many mor
- More than 20 other features to select. See More...
How can a mobile application help you manage your property?
iPhone and Android phones have taken the world by storm largely because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their phone. They provide instant information and provide residents with a direct way to contact managers from their iPhone or Android device. With green apps solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your residents.
HOW DO PUSH NOTIFICATIONS WORK WITH GREEN APPS?
Looking to notify your residetns of a shut down or event? Green Apps allows you to send "push notifications" right to your customers iPhones or Android device. Log into your account, enter the information you want to send, and click send! Couldn't be easier.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY IPHONE APPLICATION?
Need to change content in your app? No problem. Log in to your Green Apps account, make the change, and your app is instantly updated. Couldn't be easier.
How much does Green Apps cost?
What's included with every Green Apps?
- Personalized iPhone or Android app solution customized to your property.
- App submitted personally by our staff to the App Stores.
- Lifetime support and maintenance of your app.
- Regular updates and improvements to your app.
- Powerful CMS account to update your app, instantly.
- And many more...
How easy is it to use Green Apps?
- We create your app in less than a week
- We then edit your apps content using our powerful CMS
- Edit your apps appearance to your preference
- Preview your live mobile app onn your device
- Pay & Publish in less than 2 weeks
- Update your app anytime
How long does it take get a mobile application?
Green Apps can submit your iPhone app to the iTunes App Store and Android Market within 2 weeks. iPhone apps will require an additional week or more for approval.
WHAT HAPPENS IF APPLE REJECTS MY IPHONE APPLICATION?
Green Apps works hard to ensure all our applications are accepted. We guarantee your application will be accepted to the iTunes App Store or your money back!
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH GREEN APPS?
Please contact your local representative directly to cancel your account or send us an email with subject line " Cancelation" inclluding your name and address and we will cancel your account right away, no questions asked.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHAT DO I DO?