What Is A Resident Portal App?
Are you looking for ways to improve communication, productivity and the profitability of your rental property business? The resident portal app is your answer. It was developed by Green Apps and can be downloaded onto your smartphone or mobile device such as the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, or iPad.
So what is a resident portal app? This ingenious app is revolutionizing the rental property business. The resident portal app is custom-designed for your specific building(s). You can incorporate into the build process your brand and make it your app. This makes it even more specific to your business model and allows you to connect to your clients, your employees, your community, and your residents more efficiently and more professionally. Rental payments can be collected at no cost to you and all notifications go directly to the intended user’s phone, so are instantly seen. They can also be informed of shut-downs and upcoming repairs. Your residents even have the capability of connecting with each other, with building managers, or with contractors, as well as scheduling their own events in the common areas of your building such as the party or games room, through a “reservations” link. Tenants are also able to opt into a GPS sync with this resident portal app. When they arrive at the property, their smartphone recognizes their location and proceeds to load any of the day’s alerts. As well, for commercial property management this could include comments or instructions for repairs, cleaning, etc.
The resident portal app provides your business with the following features:
• Notification - Send an instant message to an individual resident or to all residents simultaneously through text messaging to avoid the common problem of unread emails.
• Payments - Accept secure monthly payments such as condo fees and rent.
• Reservations - Offer your residents a complete reservation system that allows them to book the party room, theatre, elevators, or other services directly from the building’s app.
• Tenant’s Request - Respond to your tenant’s requests in a timely manner.
• Office Information - Display all your office information such as opening time, one- touch call, etc.
• Property Listing - For all of your guest users, you can list all of your available units for sale or rent, and direct them to the agent in charge.
• Building Information - Allows your residents to see what your building rules are
• Suggestions & Feedback - Residents can provide anonymous feedback and suggestions to make the building a better place.
• Image Gallery – Showcase your building by displaying your best photos.
• Weather Forecast - Provide a local weather forecast for residents.
• Website - Link your resident portal app to your website with ease.
• Building Wall - A platform for residents to connect with each other, buy/sell/trade goods, and exchange ideas.
• Emergency Instructions - In case of emergency, you can provide necessary instruction and actions for your residents to take.
• Around Building - Lists all available services and businesses around your area.
• Social Network - Residents will be able to share and connect with other residents on a social networking platform.
• Contractors List - Provides a list of all contractors for residents to have handy in case of emergency
The resident portal app belongs to you; it’s your app, custom-designed for your building. Whether you’re the building owner, property manager, superintendent or a building resident, linking immediately with each other will enable everything to operate more smoothly. Improved communication and “connecting” with others equals a more efficient organization. All you do is sign on and tend to your business, but now things are flowing much better.
Ready to go Smart? Book your FREE demo with us
10/18/2022 10:23:02 am
Wide answer west again level tough consider. Place see region oil large.
Leave a Reply.